
That is so how I feel about school right now! I mean don’t get me wrong, I am all for going to school and stuff, but History class is just kicking my butt. It is not a difficult class, not at all. But it is not interesting enough for me to actually keep my focus and want to read the textbook. I only have 2 more weeks left of Summer session, and I feel like I have not learned anything. I do well on the tests, but the writing portion of the class really irks me because I am not doing well on them at all and have been writing my essays half @$$ed! :( So not cool! I really need to get my groove back with school…and soon!
The weekend was fabulous! We went to the beach again and had a blast! The kids really enjoyed playing, and the weather cooperated and stayed beautiful!!!
I went to New York & Co. (my absolute favorite store for purchasing work clothes!) to purchase some new pants since I have gained weight and my work pants no longer fit me. So I grabbed 5 pairs of size 8s to try on. But low and behold…they were too loose! I was super excited to find this out that I ran outta the dressing room nearly forgetting to put my pants back on! I grabbed size 6s and YAY! They fit well, a little loose, but well. I was so super excited that now I won’t need to replace all of my work pants and can actually fit some of them. Woot!!! 23 more pounds to go and I am where I want to be.
Slow and easy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.