Last night she did so well during dinner. Ate up all her food and hardly made a mess. I was super proud of my cheekyboo. I was also very proud of myself yesterday as I did not eat any carbs or sweets! Had strictly protein and veggies for lunch and dinner! *Pat in the back* YAY ME! So back to Pincess Miya...as a reward I opened up a delicious 100 Calorie Pudding Snack, YUMMERS! I sat down with her and automatically she wanted the spoon. I let her control the spoon, which eventually escalated to her wanting to hold the actul pudding cup. I told her no and kept my firm hold on the wonderful pudding cup. She gave me her usual look when she is not happy with me...

She then proceeded to babble some nonsense, which can only be interpreted as her telling me what she thinks of me not letting her hold the pudding cup. I tell ya, she's lucky I don't understand her language cause I would probably stick my tounge out to her!
After babbling her thoughts, she then stomped her right foot! YES PEOPLE, THE CHILD STOMPED HER RIGHT FOOT! And tossed the spoon inside the pudding cup. I was speechless. My sweet, innocent, chubbster of a baby just stomped her foot on me! Well, that was the end of the wonderfully made deliciousness of the pudding cup. I had to put it away to let this little person know that, "She ain't the boss of me!"
In other Pincess Miya news:
The little monkey learned a new trick...and it is my pleasure to report that I did not teach it to her. She learned to hold a pretzel stick between her toes! Woohoo for parental education!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.